After consulting Swim SA, STA and Swim England guidelines not much needs to change for TugBoats Swimming.
We don’t over size classes – class sizes do not need to change
Pool quality – checks have always been as they should be
- We have instituted extra’ covid cleaning’ .
- Teaching methods will alter slightly to try incorporate social distancing.
The biggest change:
- Pre-screening compulsory before coming to a lesson.
- Less parents on pool deck. Only one adult per child
- Masks compulsory when not in the water for children over 2 years of age.
- Hand sanitising upon entry to the venue.
- Social distancing, less seating will be available.
- Come ready to swim. Dress at home .
- The play area has been closed.